Mud Gate Valve
They are specifically designed for high-pressure drilling mud, pressure pump, and standpipe manifold systems. Its simple design permits fast and easy service without the need for special tools.
The seats of the mud service gate valve provide a positive and tight sealing at every closing. This also protects the valve from abrasion and scoring. The bonnet of the mud service gate valve is removable in case of internal inspection without taking the valve out of the system. The bi-directional sealing design provides an upstream and downstream seal which creates a balance between the slab gate and seat assemblies when subjected to line pressure.
- Soft Seat maximal rating up to 7500 PSI
- Self-energized packing
- The Packing doesn’t require initial compression
- High structural strength
- Bi-directional sealing
- Typical internal fluid types are mud, cement, fracturing, and water service
- Gate and seats coated for abrasion and wear resistance
- Oil Fields- crude oil, drilling chemicals, sour gas line
- Water service
- Mud Extraction