Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valve
Middleeast Valve is the prime manufacturing company of Pneumatic actuated ball valve in Riyadh . Middleeast Valve supplies variety of valves to different cities like Riyadh, Kuwait ,Oman.
A ball valve that uses compressed air to open or close fluid flow is known as a pneumatic actuated ball valve. A piston, rack, and pinion are features of the pneumatic actuator that aid in converting pressure energy into mechanical energy. The mechanical energy is what drives the valve’s opening and closing.
These actuators are quick to react but not really suitable for high-pressure environments due to the gas compressibility. They are available in two types, one is in spring return and the other is in double-acting configurations
A pneumatic actuator is a device that transforms gas or compressed air into mechanical motion. It is sometimes referred to as air cylinders, pneumatic cylinders, and air actuators.
It is used as an automated control to reduce the amount of time that humans are required to interact with a system’s internal workings. This is particularly beneficial for automatic modulation and emergency shutdowns.
- Having smallest fluid resistance compared to other valves.
- This valve seal has good sealing performance.
- Thrust bearing of the valve reduces the friction of the valve stem this results in the valve stem operating smoothly and flexibly for a long time.
- If the spring is set between the body and valve stem then the valve body exports generated static electricity.
- Textile Industry
- Water Industry
- Construction Industry
- Electric Power Industry
A ball valve is a closed valve that rotates a ball with a bore inside it to permit, restrict, and control the flow of liquids, gases, and vapours in a pipe system. The shaft that connects the ball to the operational and controlling mechanism that rotates the ball is mounted against two seats. The fluid is not allowed to pass through the valve when the cross-section of the bore is perpendicular to the area of the flow.
- They are lighter than gate valves,
- Gate or Globe valves lack the multi-designed flexibility, which reduces the number of valves required.
- These valves are produced in a variety of sizes and forms to allow for selection versatility.
- Low-pressure drop (flow is almost unrestricted)
- It is Time effective to operate
- Prone to blockages
- Struggling with long term throttling
- Not suitable for thicker media as sedimentation could occur and damage the valve disc & seat.
- Surge pressure could occur due to rapid closing and opening.
Ball valves are used in a variety of industrial sectors :-
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Water Treatment
Pneumatic Actuator details-
- Torque: 3 – 9000 nm
- Operating pressure: 8 Bar
- Port Connection: NPT1.4”
- Mounting Base: ISO5211
- Temperature: -20°C to +80°C