Slab Gate Valve
It provides mechanical and tight sealing when there is high pressure in the system. The high-performance gate also performs through corrosive and abrasive environments. It works best for industries providing the most severe and demanding services. It is used for manufacturing Christmas tree equipment, wellheads, water services, and pipelines.
Two spring-loaded, pressure-energized, non-elastomeric lip seals between each seat and body are useful in low pressure and also in protecting against the inclusion of particle contaminants into the body cavity and seal areas. Slab Gate Valve is also used for extreme sour and subsea applications. These valves can withhold a wide range of pressures, temperatures, and fluids used in manifolds and wellhead services.
- Metal-to-metal sealing, wedge
- Bi-directional sealing
- Back seat with conical seal surface against stem allows stem seal replacement under pressure.
- The seat faces are outside the flow stream and therefore protected from the erosive action of the flow
- Simple and reliable gate and seat designs
- Easy closing and sealing without excessive torque.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Water service
- Pipeline Industry