Electric Actuated Valve supplier in Dubai
Middleeast valve is one of the renowned Electric Actuated Valve supplier in Dubai. Middleeast valve supplies its valves in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Alexandria, Jeddah, Amman, İzmir, Tel Aviv, Mosul, Abu Dhabi, Damascus, Doha, Tabriz and Mecca. It is known for its Electric Actuated valves which are available in wide range of sizes and shapes. We also customise our valves according to the needs for our customer.
What is an Electric Actuator?
Electric actuators are tools that may move a load or perform an activity that calls for force, such as clamping, by using an electric motor to provide the required force. It is a mechanical device used to convert electricity into kinetic energy in either a single linear or rotary motion. Electric Actuators come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with designs based on the specific functions they perform within the processes for which they are intended.
What are the uses of electric actuator?
Several businesses use electric actuators. They are typically employed in commercial/industrial settings to produce valves, pumps, and motors. They are most frequently used to automate industrial valves, and numerous varieties of technical process facilities, such as:
- Upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas plants
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Power plants
- Pulp and paper plants
Types of Electric Actuated Valves:
- Electric actuated ball valve
- Electric actuated butterfly valve
- Electric actuated gate valve
- Electric actuated globe valve
- Electric actuated plug valve
- Electric actuated control valve
Industries in which electric actuated valves are used:
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Mining Industry
- Power plants Industry
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Textile Industry
- Boiler industries Industry
Advantages of Electric Actuated Valve-
- Easy Integration- The integration of electric actuators is simpler than that of hydraulic or pneumatic actuators. For the control of the operation of the majority of modern industrial machinery, electric actuators are equipped with programmable controllers and microprocessors.
- Precision Levels: Motion may be controlled with extreme precision thanks to electric actuators. This is because they can adjust torque, speed, and force at various points throughout motion.
- Safety and Convenience
- Costs Less: They are economical in long run. They need less maintenance, easy to operate & install. They last longer and are reliable even in different environmental conditions.
- No external sensor.
- Electric actuators have more compact designs and lower physical footprints, and they operate silently.
Electric actuator details-
- Torque: 3 – 9 nm
- Operating pressure: 8 Bar
- Port Connection: NPT1.4”
- Mounting Base: ISO5211
- Temperature: 20°C – +80°
- Material– Ductile iron, high-strength aluminum alloys, steel, aluminum bronze, polycarbonate
Description of valve:
- Material: Cast iron, WCB, WCC, WC6, LCC, LCB, Titanium, SS304, SS316, CF8, CF8M, F55, F51, F53, Monel, Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3, F55, F91]
- Class: 150-2500, PN6-PN450
- Ends: Flanged, Socket weld, Butt weld, Lug, Wafer, Threaded.
- Operations: Electric
Size: ½ Inch- 48 Inch