SAFETY VALVE SUPPLIER UAE
Middleeast valve is one of the fast-developing Safety Valve supplier UAE with excellent customer service. Middleeast valve supplies industrial valves in Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. We believe in continuous product improvement and innovation to stay competitive in the market. Our goal is to provide defect-free valves to our customers.
An automated mechanical device known as a safety valve is used to control a fluid’s flow through a process system in accordance with established pressure and temperature limitations to avoid an incident that could result in the loss of life, property, or environmental harm. Safety Valves are also known as the pressure relieve valves.
To avoid a build-up and catastrophic release, a safety valve automatically releases pressure or fluid in accordance with established set points. It works by measuring the system pressure on the side that receives air. The valve disc opens when the inlet pressure reaches the present point, and vice versa. They are mostly used to stop explosions in heat exchangers and pressure vessels.
For mild temperatures, carbon steel is usually used in standard safety valves. Stainless steel is utilized for corrosive or clean steam duty, whereas tungsten steel is used for higher temperature, non-corrosive applications.
Different industries in which the safety valve is used in:
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Power generation
- Turbine gland steam seal
- Pumps re circulation line protection
- Air compressor
- Trim supplied to match the fluid
Different Types of safety valves:
- Steam safety valve
- Thermal safety valve
- Conventional Safety Valve
- Pressure safety valve
Bellow safety valve
- Pilot operated safety valve
- Body Material – Cast Iron and Steel (A216 WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3, F55, F91] , WCB, WC6, SS304, SS316, DUPLEX STEEL.
- Class – 150 – 2500
- PN 10 – PN 450
- Size – ½ – 24”
- Ends- Butt weld, Socket weld, Flanged, Threaded