FOOT VALVE SUPPLIER IN UAE
Middleeast valve is the fastest developing Foot valve supplier in UAE. Middleeast valve is the supplier of industrial valves in Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
A foot valve is a popular pipe valve that is used in a variety of industries. It is a type of check valve that is installed at the foot of a suction line to prevent backflow. A foot valve is installed in the water supply beneath a surface pump. The primary purpose is to keep water from flowing back down the pipe. In other words, it is a valve that allows the pump to pull water up but prevents it from flowing back down. This keeps the pipe full of water even when the pump is turned off. This type of valve comes in a variety of shapes, sizes, and materials.
Foot valves are typically made of cast iron, bronze, stainless steel, and plastic. Foot valves are commonly used in water services, and these materials have a longer lifespan when submerged in water.
Uses of Foot valve:
- Foot valves are used to prevent the pump column from draining when the pump is turned off.
- They are widely used in all types of pneumatic systems.
- They are used in the suction line of a well’s pumping system.
- They provide a positive sealing action without slamming at both low and high pressures.
Application of Foot valves:
- Suction lines of the pipeline
- Pneumatic brake lines of commercial trucks.
- Car wash systems.
- Irrigation systems.
- Rural fire protection systems.
- HVAC systems.
- Available Materials: SS304, SS316, Cast Iron and Ductile Iron, WCB
- Class: 150 to 300
- Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN63
- Size: 1/2” to 24”
Ends: Flanged, Threaded
No products were found matching your selection.