GATE VALVE SUPPLIER OMAN:
Middleeast valve is the fastest growing Gate valve supplier Oman. The primary goal of Middleeast valve is manufacturing high-quality, safe, and long-lasting valves. Our valves are made to order to meet the needs of a variety of industries, and they require very little maintenance. We supply industrial valves in Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman & Syria.
With the use of a twist-style handle or knob that is situated at the top of the valve, gate valves regulate water flow by raising or lowering an internal gate. This type of valve functions by moving the disc obstructer upwards and downwards to open and close the flow through the valve. They don’t obstruct the flow of fluid and take up very little room. Water flow can be started or stopped using a gate valves. As the pipeline diameter and the gate have same opening there won’t be anything to hinder the flow when the gate valves are open.
There are a few advantages of gate valve like they can be used both the ways in a circuit, pressure loss is less/ minimum, it provides a smooth and regular path, helps in saving the energy and cost of ownership.
Cast iron, cast carbon steel, ductile iron, gunmetal, stainless steel, alloy steels, and forged steels are the most common materials used to make gate valves.
Different types of Gate valve:
- Rising Stem Gate Valve
- Non-Rising Stem Gate Valve
- Bellow Seal Gate Valve
- Pressure Seal Gate Valve
- Cryogenic Gate Valve
- Forged Gate Valve
Different types of Industries Gate Valve are used in:
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
- Oil and Gas
- Refining Sectors
- Available materials: SS304, SS904, SS904L, SS316, Aluminium Bronze, Monel, Bronze, Brass, Duplex steel, Inconel, Incoloy, Titanium, WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, WC1, WC6, WC9, Cast iron, SPUER DUPLEX
- Size: 1/2″- 64”
- Class: 150 to 2500
- Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN450
- Operations: Hand Wheel Gate valve, Gear operated Gate valve, Electric actuated Gate valve and Pneumatic Actuated Gate valve
- Ends: Flanged (FF,RF,RTJ), Buttweld, Socket weld, Threaded