CHECK VALVE SUPPLIER UAE
Middleeast valve is one of the largest Check Valve Supplier UAE. These valves perform traditional functions in a more intelligent manner, regardless of where they are used. We are the industrial valves suppliers in Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman & United Arab Emirates. These valves are even custom made according to the needs of the customers. Middleeast valve offer a wide range of high-quality valves. Check valve is a No Return Valve. It is a valve in which they can freely move in one direction through a check valve, but if by chance the flow changes, the valve will close to safeguard the piping, other valves, pumps etc. Water hammer may happen if the flow reverses and there is a no check valve in place. A pipeline or other components can easily be damaged by water hammer, which frequently occurs with great power.
Check valves are employed in various settings. For instance, they are frequently installed on a pumps outlet side to prevent backflow. Additionally, they are utilised frequently in heating ventilating and air conditioning systems. check valves are crucial for maintain water pressure in the pipes, to ensure coolant does not flood back down, check valves have been fitted.
The Advantages of check valves is that it helps to prevent backflow, sustains pressure, and acts a backup system.
Different Types of check valves:
- Swing check valve
- Wafer check valve
- Ball check valve
- Lift check valve
- Dual plate check valve
- Silent check valve
- Non slam swing check valve
- Tilting disc check valve
- Pressure seal check valve
Application of Check Valve:
- Check valves are used in the aerospace and aircraft industries to control corrosive fluids, hydraulic systems, and fuel flow.
- Check valves are seen in industries such as refining, petrochemical, chemical, etc., oilfield production, water, steam, refining petro, and viscous fluids.
- They are also common in waste-water management systems and manufacturing.
- Body Material- Cast Iron and Cast Steel (LF2, A216, WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F91), DUPLEX AND Super duplex STEEL [ F51, F53,F55 ] Forged Steel A105, A105N, F11, F22, F304, F316, F91] , Alloy20 , Hastelloy ALBR.
- Size- ½” – 80”
- Class-150 – 2500; PN10 – PN-450
- Ends-Threaded, Socket weld, Butt weld, Flanged, Lug, Wafer