DIAPHRAGM VALVE SUPPLIER IN OMAN
Middleeast valve is the fastest growing Diaphragm Valve supplier in Oman. It is supplies industrial valves in Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman. A diaphragm valve is a type of shut-off valve that is bi-directional. Structured differently than regular valves. A diaphragm, as the name implies, is the opening and closing element in a diaphragm valve. It is made of a soft/flexible material that is elastic, non-corrosive, and nonpermeable, such as rubber and plastic or elastomer. Diaphragm valves can be used for low pressure, low temperature, corrosive, and suspended materials applications. The benefits of a diaphragm valve are that they have a strong and positive sealing, corrosion-resistance, and low fluid resistance. These valves do not leak.
Advantages of diaphragm valve:
- Diaphragm valves are particularly well-suited for the treatment of corrosive oils, fibrous slurries, toxic fluids, and other fluids that are free of contamination.
- Throttling service can also be provided by diaphragm valves.
- A diaphragm valve’s operating mechanism is not exposed to the media within the pipeline. Sticky or viscous fluids cannot enter the bonnet and disrupt the operating mechanism.
- Many fluids that would clog, corrode, or gum up the working parts of most other types of valves will not clog, corrode, or gum up the working parts of a diaphragm valve.
Industries which use Diaphragm valve:
- Water treatment plants.
- Power plants.
- Vacuum services.
- Corrosion prone applications.
Available Materials: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Alloy 20, WCB, WC6, WCC, LCB, LCC, SS304, SS316, CF8, CF8M
Class: 150 to 600
Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN250
Size: 1/2” to 48”
Ends: Flanged, Threaded
Operation: handwheel, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated, Gear operated