Middleeast valve is the foremost Cryogenic valve supplier UAE. We supply to cities like Egypt, Riyadh, Turkey, and Dubai. It are specifically planned to handle extremely low temperatures and the special properties of cryogenic fluids. These valves are used in a variety of applications, including liquefied natural gas (LNG) production, cryogenic storage, and transportation. The materials used in cryogenic valves must be able to withstand the extremely low temperatures and the thermal stresses that result from cycling between cryogenic temperatures and room temperature.
What are cryogenic valves made of?
Cryogenic valves are specifically designed for use in low-temperature applications where the media, such as gases or liquids, are at extremely low temperatures. The materials used in cryogenic valves need to have excellent low-temperature properties, including high strength, toughness, and resistance to brittle fracture. Some commonly used materials for cryogenic valves include:
- Stainless steel: This is the most commonly used material for cryogenic valves due to its excellent mechanical properties and corrosion resistance.
- Brass: Brass is often used for smaller cryogenic valves due to its low cost and good machinability.
- Copper: Copper is another material that is commonly used in cryogenic valves due to its excellent thermal conductivity and low-temperature properties.
- Aluminum: Aluminum is a lightweight and strong material that is often used in cryogenic valves for aerospace applications.
- Nickel alloys: Nickel alloys, such as Inconel and Monel, are commonly used in cryogenic valves due to their high strength and resistance to corrosion.
Middleeast valve is well known Cryogenic valve supplier UAE and also include additional features such as pressure relief valves, which help prevent pressure buildup within the valve, and flow control devices, which regulate the flow of cryogenic fluids through the valve. In addition to the materials used in the valve body, the sealing materials in cryogenic valves must also be carefully selected to ensure they maintain their sealing properties at low temperatures.
- Cryogenic Ball Valves
- Cryogenic Globe Valves
- Cryogenic Gate Valves
- Cryogenic Relief Valves
- Cryogenic Butterfly Valves
- Cryogenic Check Valves
- Can withstand extreme cold temperatures.
- Are used in a variety of fields.
- Excellent bubble type shut-off features.
- These valves are light and clean.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Marine Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Available materials: SS304, SS316, CF8M, CF8, F51, F55, F53, WCB, WC6, WCC, LCB, LCC
- Class: 150 to 800
- Nominal Pressure: PN25 to PN100
- Size: 1/2” to 24”
- Ends- Flanged, Threaded, Socket weld, Butt weld.
- Operations: Lever Operated , Hand wheel operated , Electric Actuated and Pneumatic Actuated