Pneumatic control valve
Middleeast Valve is the topmost Pneumatic control valve supplier in Saudi Arabia. Middleeast Valve supplies different types of valves to various industries in all over the world. Pneumatic valves, also referred to as directional control valves, block or direct the flow of compressed air or other gases inside a system. These valves are used to drive actuators, grippers, hand tools, and other components as well as to pilot other valves.
• Systems that employ compressed air never run out of air since our environment has a limitless supplies that may be used to supplies compressed air.
• The instruments are durable and reliable.
• These valves are not damaged easily
• These devices are safe to work
• These valves do not overheat or burn when overloaded compared to an electromotive component.
It is used to control the flow of fluid by varying the size of the flow passage in response to a control signal. Control valves are opened and closed by electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic actuators. The valve can be adjusted between fully open and fully closed.
Pneumatic Control valve is consists of few parts :-
• Valve Actuator
• Valve Body
• Valve Positioner
Applications of control valve are :-
• Used in controlling temperature rate
• Pressure control rate
• Flow rate
• Level control rate
Industries where control valve is used
• Power Generation and Energy
• Water Treatment
• Natural Gas Processing
• Oil & Petroleum Refining
• Ship Building
Here are few advantages of control valve are:-
• It is Highly dependable valve
• It works rapidly
• Small footprint.
• Smallest pressure drop feasible
• Works efficiently
Pneumatic Actuator details-
• Torque: 3 – 9000 nm
• Operating pressure: 8 Bar
• Port Connection: NPT1.4”
• Mounting Base: ISO5211
• Temperature: -20°C to +80°C