Pilot Operated Safety Valve
Middleeast is the largest pilot-operated safety valve supplier and manufacturer in Dubai. A pilot-operated safety valve is a type of pressure relief valve that uses a separate pilot valve to control the main valve. The pilot valve is typically smaller than the main valve and is used to sense changes in system pressure. When the system pressure exceeds a certain set point, the pilot valve opens, allowing pressure to act on the main valve, causing it to open and release pressure. This design allows for a more sensitive and accurate pressure control, as well as the ability to handle higher pressure differentials. They are commonly used in industrial and process systems to protect equipment and personnel from overpressure conditions.
Middleeast is the greatest pilot-operated safety valve supplier and manufacturer in Dubai. While manufacturing, we keep in mind the industrial standards and maintain the quality standards of the valves.
- Main valve
- Pilot valve
- Pilot pressure sensing line
- Pilot pressure regulator
- Drain line
- The pilot valve can sense small changes in pressure and respond quickly to open the main valve, providing a more precise control over pressure.
- They can open the main valve quickly, allowing for large amounts of pressure to be released in a short period of time, which can handle higher flow rate.
- They can be adjusted to respond to a wide range of pressure set points, making it suitable for a variety of applications.
- The valve can be adjusted to open the main valve at a lower pressure than the set point, which can reduce the pressure drop across the valve, and improve the performance of the system.
- They can be easily serviced or replaced without having to remove the main valve, which can reduce maintenance costs.
- These valves can provide a fail-safe operation, even if the main valve is jammed or fails to open.
- The pilot valve can open the main valve gradually, which can reduce the noise level caused by the rapid release of pressure, which is particularly important in applications where noise is a concern.
Industries which use them
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Power Generation Industry
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food and beverage Industry
- Pulp and paper Industry
- Refining Industry
- Mining Industry
- Pilot-operated safety valves are used to relieve pressure from process equipment and storage tanks when the pressure exceeds a certain set point.
- These valves are used to protect equipment from overpressure conditions that can cause damage or failure.
- These valves can be used as part of an emergency shutdown system to quickly shut off the flow of a process in the event of an overpressure condition.
- These valves can be used to protect equipment from pressure surges that can occur in a process due to sudden changes in flow or other conditions.
- These valves can be used to protect gas compressors from overpressure conditions that can occur during operation.
- They can be used to protect steam boilers from overpressure conditions that can occur during operation.
- They can be used to protect storage tanks from overpressure conditions that can occur during filling or emptying of the tank.
- These valves can be used in conjunction with control systems to regulate the pressure in a process and maintain a constant set point.
- These valves are commonly used to shut off the flow of a process in the event of an emergency, such as a fire or explosion.
- These valves are used to protect high-pressure systems such as in the oil and gas industry and power plants from overpressure conditions.
Available Materials: Cast iron, Ductile Iron, WCB, SS304, SS316, CF8, CF8M, WC6, WCC, LCB, LCC
Class: 150 to 2500
Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN450
Size: ½” to 40”
Operation: pilot operated