BALL VALVE SUPPLIER UAE
Middleeast valve is one of the leading Ball valve supplier UAE. Middleeast valve supplies industrial valves in Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. A quarter-turn on-off device which is a ball valve. The flow of gas or liquid media is controlled by the valve’s movable ball in the centre. The rotating ball, also known as a rotary ball, has a bore in the centre. The valve is opened or closed by rotating the ball via a stem on its top. Levers can be used to turn the stem manually or automatically. Ball Valves work best in on/off applications. Throttling is possible, but it is not the best application for most standard ball valves. Throttling can be accomplished with specialised ball valves.
Steel, iron, brass, bronze are the most common materials used to make ball valves.
Different parts of ball valve:
- Valve body- Main part, contains all the components for on & off control
- Rotary Ball- The design of the ball is such that it has a hole in the centre which allows the media to flow. The stem is used to control the direction of the ball.
- Steam- The stem is the part which helps the ball to connect to the external control mechanism.
- Seats: discs that lie in between the body and the ball. It is a seal between the two and connected with the handle
- Power source:
- Packing: it is seal around steam helps to prevent media from escaping.
- Bonnet: it is a part that contains steam and packing.
Different types of Ball Valve
- Double block & bleed ball valve
- Forged steel ball valve
- Cast iron and cast steel ball valve
- Floating ball valve
- Heavy duty investment casting ball valve
- Fully welded ball valve
- Top entry ball valve
- Trunnion ball valve
- Jacketed ball valve
- Investment casting ball valve
Different types of industries ball valves are used in
- Oil & gas
- Vehicle wash
- Power processing
- Chemical Admixtures & treatment
- Irrigation & water treatment
- Manufacturing facilities
Available materials: Cast iron, WCB, WCC, WC6, LCC, LCB, Titanium, SS304, SS316, CF8, CF8M, F55, F51, F53, Monel, Ductile Iron.
PN- PN10 to PN450
Size: 1/2”- 48”.
Operations: Lever operated ball valve, electric actuated ball valve, pneumatic actuated ball valve, gear operated ball valve
Ends: Flanged, Butt weld, Socket weld, Threaded