SUCTION DIFFUSER IN OMAN
Middleeast valve is the topmost and reputed Suction diffuser valve in Oman. It supplies valves in Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon and Oman. We supply cost-effective valves without compromising on quality. We devote more time and resources to our suction diffuser valves to ensure that they can withstand extreme conditions.
A suction diffuser is a combination elbow, reducer, strainer, and straightening vane that works to maximize flow efficiency at the pump’s suction inlet while reducing space and fitting requirements. Furthermore, they remove large particulates from water and process liquids to protect pumps and other system components. Suction diffusers are used in commercial and industrial applications.
Advantages of Suction diffuser:
- Mounting directly to the inlet side of the pump saves space and eliminates the need for additional connection points.
- The integral strainer prevents unwanted material from entering the pump inlet.
- Straightening the vanes on the suction diffuser’s outlet side reduces turbulence in the flow entering the pump.
- Installation time and cost is reduced
Industries which use suction diffuser:
- Process Industry
- Metal and Mining Industry
- Power Industry
- Water and Waste Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
Material: Cast Iron, WCB, Ductile Iron
End connection: Flanged
Size: 2 Inch- 48 Inch
No products were found matching your selection.