CONTROL VALVE SUPPLIER UAE
Middleeast valve is the most popular Control valve supplier UAE. We are a high-performance, dependable solution to your industrial valve needs. To meet the needs of our customers, we manufacture steel valves in a variety of sizes. Middleeast valve supplies industrial valves in Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey and United Arab Emirate. It is a type of valve that alters the size of the flow path as instructed by the controller to control the flow of a medium. Control valves are used in many different industries because they allow for direct flow rate control. The operational conditions like pressure, temperature, gas, and liquid levels, are controlled by a control valve. After receiving signals from the controller, it carries out this function by partially or fully opening and closing the valves.
Control valve comprises three primary parts:
Actuators that are electrical, hydraulic, or pneumatic can open or close control valve. The actuator is opened and closed by the positioners using pneumatic or electrical impulses. The designs of these three parts can vary depending on the control valve type.
Types of Control Valve
- Three-way control valve
- Cage type control valve
- Double seat control valve
- O type shutoff control valve
- Single Seat control valve
- Water Control valve
- Globe Control valve
Control Valve industries
- Oil & Gas Industry- In the oil and gas sector, control valves are an essential component of the piping system. They are employed to regulate the flow rate, direct the refining procedure, and secure the crude oil equipment. In the oil and gas business, the industrial gas valves assist in giving process control over the temperature and pressure.
- Pipeline Industry: Control valves are used to optimize the operating conditions of the pipelines.
- Marine Industry.
Advantages of control valve
- Reduced water loss through leakages
- Water hammer and pipe bursts is reduced.
- High performance
- Easy Maintenance
- Durability and able to withstand diverse conditions
- Compact design promotes low space use.
Available Materials: Ductile Iron Control Valve, Cast iron Control Valve (WCB, WCC, WC6) LCC, LCB, Stainless Steel (SS316, SS304), Super Duplex (F51, F53, F55)
Class: 150 to 2500
Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN450
Medium: Air, Water, Chemical, Steam, Oil
Operations: Electro Pneumatic and Pneumatic
Size: 1/2”- 24”
Ends: Flanged, butt weld, socket weld, threaded