Pneumatic Actuated Butterfly Valve
Middleeast Valve is well known supplier of Pneumatic Actuated butterfly valve in UAE . A pneumatic actuated butterfly valve is constructed by combining a basic butterfly valve with a pneumatic actuator. Gas and compressed air are used to power it. A pneumatic actuated butterfly valve is a device that converts compressed gas energy into mechanical motion.
- In comparison to gate, globe, or other valves, the small design takes up significantly less area.
- Very light weight.
- Fast acting; as a quarter-turn valve, it opens or closes more quickly.
- Large sizes of the Butterfly Valve are available, ranging from NPS 112 (DN 40) to over NPS 200. (DN 5000).
- They have high-pressure recovery and low-pressure drop.
- Ensure your services are airtight.
- Chemical Industry
- Oil & gas Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Food and beverage
- Technical gases
A pneumatic actuator is a device that transforms gas or compressed air into mechanical motion. It is sometimes referred to as air cylinders, pneumatic cylinders, and air actuators.
It is used as an automated control to reduce the amount of time that humans are required to interact with a system’s internal workings. This is particularly beneficial for automatic modulation and emergency shutdowns.
Butterfly valves are a family of quarter-turn rotational motion valves that are used in pipelines to shut-off flow. It is often stated that butterfly valves can be utilised to control flow. We do not advise doing this, though, as it may harm the valve disc and impair the sealing capabilities.
Advantages of Butterfly valve:-
- Easy to install and operate
- Energy efficiency has improved.
- Good for on/off and throttling
- Good for slurries part
- Large seating area
- Larger sizes are available
Industries that use Butterfly Valves:
- Compressed air services
- Drilling and production
- Dry bulk handling
- Fire protection
- Fuel handling systems
Pneumatic Actuator details-
- Torque: 3 – 9000 nm
- Operating pressure: 8 Bar
- Port Connection: NPT1.4”
- Mounting Base: ISO5211
- Temperature: -20°C to +80°C