Middleeast Valve is the finest Air release valve supplier in Dammam , which supplies good quality of valves to Ras Tanura, Riyadh and Jeddah. Air release valves work to disperse air pockets that build up at each high point of a pipeline under full pressure. Because the internal lever mechanism multiplies the float force to be greater than the internal pressure, an air release valve can open despite internal pressure. When air pockets build up in the valve, this larger force opens the opening.
- A pipe’s flow being impeded or its effective section being reduced
- Inaccurate readings on hydrometers and gauges.
- Serious damage to the rotating internal components of gauges.
- A lack of water due to inaccurate metre and hydrometer readings.
- Issues with cavitation and corrosion.
- Raw water
- Saltwater (reverse osmosis plants)
- Acids in solution (mining).
Middleeast Valve is the finest Air release valve supplier in Dammam offering an extensive range of valves in numerous sizes, styles and designs. We also supply to major countries like Israel, UAE and Kuwait.
- Available materials: CF8M, CF8, SS316, CF8M, WCB, WC6, WCC, LCB, LCC, SS304, SS316
- Pressure: PN6 to PN40
- End: flanged, threaded