BUTTERFLY VALVE SUPPLIER OMAN
Middleeast valve is a leading Butterfly valve supplier Oman. Butterfly valves are part of the quarter-turn rotational motion valve family and are used to stop, control, or start the flow. The term “butterfly” refers to a disc attached to a rod in a butterfly valve. This rod rotates the butterfly valve’s disc by 90 degrees which helps in opening or closing the disc. Butterfly valves are widely used in the industry due to their cost-effective feature, quick performance, and light weight. As needed, these valves can be operated by handles, gears, or mechanical actuators. Butterfly valves can be manual or automatic depending on the customer’s needs. Butterfly valves are designed in such a way that they are easy to install, maintain, and service. Butterfly valves are suitable to use in constant load applications, space-restrictive applications, throttling Valves.
Components of butterfly valve:
- Valve Body
- Butterfly valve disc
- Valve stem
- Butterfly valve seat
Types of Butterfly Valves:
- Wafer Butterfly Valve
- Lug Butterfly Valve
- Flanged Butterfly Valve
- Butt Welded Ends Butterfly Valve
- Zero offset Butterfly Valve
- Double Offset Butterfly Valve
- Triple Offset Butterfly Valve
Advantages of Butterfly valve:
- Low space requirements; compact design.
- Less expensive and raw material intensive.
- Simple to install.
- Available in very large sizes
- Improved energy efficiency
- Butterfly valves are used in low-pressure drop and high-pressure recovery.
- Butterfly valves with linear flow characteristics between 300 and 700 of opening are suitable for control purposes.
- Long valve life
Disadvantages of Butterfly valve:
- Throttling service is only available at low differential pressure.
- Flow turbulence affects disc movement.
- The valve disc is always under pressure and can interrupt flow even when open.
- There is a risk of cavitation and clogged flow.
- It has a poor sealing function.
- Not suitable for high differential pressure.
Industries which use Butterfly valves are:
- Oil & gas
- Technical gases
- LNG & LPG
- Marine systems
- Body Material: Cast Carbon steel (WCC,WCB, WC6), Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F31L, F91], DUPLEX STEEL and Super duplex Steel (F51,F53,F55) , Cast iron, Ductile Iron.
- Size – 1/2” – 48”
- Class: 150 to 300; PN 6 – PN 25
- Ends: Wafer, flanged, lug
- Operations: Lever operated, gear operated, pneumatic actuated and electric actuated.
Middleeast valve is the largest supplier of Butterfly valve in Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. At Middleeast valve, providing defect-free valves to customers is our primary goal. Our valves are created to meet the requirements of numerous industries.