Swing check valve
Middleeast Valve is leading Swing check valve supplier in Riyadh , which Supplies different types of valves to cites and countries like Kuwait, Iraq, Madinat Zayed , Ruwais . A simple swing check valve is made up of a valve body, a bonnet, and a disc attached to a hinge. When the flow is stopped, the disc swings back onto the seat to impede backward flow. The disc swings off the seat to allow forward flow. The valve’s ability to shut off is influenced by the disc’s weight and the return flow. In order to enable flow in the forward direction and to avoid backflow, the disc swings away from the valve-seat.
What is check valve ?
A check valve is a circulating device which is commonly used in pipeline systems to permit a fluid to flow in just one direction and avoid backwash or backflow. They can be applied to a wide range of fluids, including liquids, gases, condensate, and slurries. It has two slots, one for input and other for output.
It is also called ‘One-way valve’, ‘Clack valve’ or ‘Non-return valve’ since it only allows media to flow in one direction.Fluids enter the valve at the inlet under pressure, where they push the disc away from the valve’s seat and out the outlet.
- Chemical Industry
- Water control systems
- Petroleum Industry
- Oil Industry
- They can be placed vertically or horizontally, and they stop backflow.
- It serves as a back-up system.
- Maintenance is simple to perform.
- It boasts a one-of-a-kind disc design.
Swing Check Valves include the following features:
- The bonnet or disc design allows for easy maintenance.
- Its high sealing capacity ensures tightness, and the valve’s disc
- This sort of valve is long-lasting.
Swing check valves are used in a variety of applications, including sewage systems, wastewater treatment, firefighting, power plants, and different home appliances. The swing check valve, which permits water to enter a toilet tank while preventing the reverse flow, is one of the most well-known
Middleeast Valve is leading Swing check valve supplier in Riyadh offering an extensive range of valves in numerous sizes, styles and designs.
- Body materials: Cast steel (A216 WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3, F55, F91] Duplex Steel (F51,F53,5A,4A,6A), Aluminium bronze, cast Iron and ductile Iron
- Class: 150 to 2500, PN10 to PN450
- Size: 1/2” to 48”
- End: Flanged, Socket weld butt weld, wafer, lug, threaded