Tilting Disc Check Valve
Middleeast valve is a renowned and top most Tilting disc check valve supplier in Saudi Arabia. We supply to cities Dammam, Buraydah, and Hail. A check valve, also known as a non-return valve, is a mechanical device that allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in one direction, while preventing flow in the opposite direction. Check valves are often used to prevent backflow in a pipeline, ensuring that the fluid only flows in the intended direction. A tilting disc check valve is a type of non-return valve that uses a disc that tilts on a pivot to allow flow in one direction and prevent flow in the other direction. It is often used in applications where high-pressure drop and backflow prevention are required, such as in pipelines for water, oil, and gas. The tilting disc design allows for smooth and efficient operation, with minimal pressure loss and minimal wear on the valve components.
Middleeast valve is the largest thermal Tilting disc check valve supplier in Saudi Arabia. While manufacturing, we keep in mind the industrial standards and maintain the quality standards of the valves.
- Valve body
- The tilting disc design allows for smooth and efficient flow, with minimal pressure loss.
- This valve is easy to disassemble and reassemble, making it simple to perform maintenance tasks.
- These valves have low headloss, which means they do not impede the flow of fluid as much as other check valves do.
- The tilting disc check valve has minimal contact with the seats, which reduces wear and tear on the valve components.
- These valves can be made from a wide range of materials, including metals and plastics, which makes them suitable for a variety of applications.
- Tilting disc check valves are typically bi-directional, allowing for flow in either direction, which can be useful in certain situations.
- The design of the tilting disc check valves allows for a compact design, which can be useful in systems where space is limited.
- Tilting disc check valves come with different actuator options, such as manual, pneumatic, and electric, which allows them to be used in a wide range of applications.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Power Generation Plants
- Chemical Processing Industry
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Marine Industry
- Tilting disc check valves are commonly used in pipelines to prevent backflow and ensure that the fluid flows in the intended direction. They are used in pipelines for oil, gas, water, and other fluids.
- These check valves are used in water supply systems to prevent backflow and maintain the flow of water in the intended direction.
- Tilting disc check valves are used in fire protection systems to prevent backflow in the piping systems that transport water, foam, and other fire suppression agents.
- Tilting disc check valves are used in fuel systems to prevent backflow and ensure that the fuel flows in the intended direction.
- These check valves are used in a variety of industrial processes such as chemical processing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and food and beverage production to prevent backflow and maintain the flow of fluids in the intended direction.
- They are used in marine applications such as ships and offshore platforms to prevent backflow in the piping systems that transport fluids such as oil, water, and compressed air.
- Available materials: Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, LCC, CF8M, SS304, SS316, SS316L, ASTM A105N, ASTM A182Gr-F304, ASTM A182Gr-F316
- Class: 150 to 2500
- Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN450
- Size: 1/2” to 40”
- Ends: Flanged, Wafer, lug, Threaded, Buttweld, Socketweld