Tilting Disc Check Valve
TILTING DISC CHECK VALVE SUPPLIER IN SAUDI ARABIA
MiddleEast valve is a leading Tilting disc check valve supplier in Saudi Arabia. These valves are made to let fluid flow in one direction while prohibiting backflow flow. When the flow direction is right, it consists of a disc-shaped, hinged mechanism inside the valve body that pivots or tilts to let fluid pass.
The disc pivots and closes against the valve seat in the event of reverse flow or backpressure, stopping any backflow. They also have a quick closing system and tight sealing of metal seats.
These valves are highly reliable and require minimal maintenance due to their simple yet effective design, where the prevention of backflow is critical for system integrity and safety.
- Low Pressure Drop
- Quick Response Time
- Reliable Sealing
- Reduced Water Hammer Effect
- Less Maintenance
- Oil and Gas:
- Water Treatment
- Chemical Processing
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Mining and Minerals Processing.
- Marine and Shipbuilding
- Body Material- Cast Iron and Cast Steel (LF2, A216, WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F91), DUPLEX AND Super duplex STEEL [F51, F53, F55] Forged Steel A105, A105N, F11, F22, F304, F316, F91 , Alloy20 , Hastelloy ALBR.
- Size- ½” – 80”
- Class-150 – 2500; PN10 – PN-450
- Ends-Threaded, Socket weld, Butt weld, Flanged, Lug, Wafer