Cryogenic Check Valve
Middleeast is a renowned and largest cryogenic check valve supplier in UAE. A cryogenic check valve is a type of valve that is specifically designed to operate in extremely cold temperatures. A check valve, also known as a non-return valve, is a mechanical device that allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction. It helps to prevent backflow in a piping system by automatically closing when fluid in the pipe starts to flow in the opposite direction. The valve’s opening and closing is determined by the pressure and flow of the fluid, and it does not require any external energy source or manual operation. The cryogenic valves are typically made from materials that can withstand low temperatures, such as stainless steel or special alloys, and they are used in a variety of cryogenic applications, such as liquid natural gas storage and transportation, and refrigeration systems. The main function of a cryogenic check valve is to prevent the flow of liquid or gas in the opposite direction of the intended flow, while also allowing flow in the intended direction. This is achieved through the use of a spring-loaded or weighted disc that seals against a seat in the valve body, preventing backflow.
Middleeast is the greatest cryogenic check valve supplier in UAE. While manufacturing, we keep in mind the industrial standards and maintain the quality standards of the valves.
- Valve body
- Gland Packing
- Cold Stem Extension
- Cryogenic Flange
Industries which use them
- LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) Industry
- Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Chemical and petrochemical Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Metal Production and Processing Industry
- Cryogenic check valves are used to prevent backflow and maintain the integrity of LNG storage tanks and transfer lines.
- They are used in rocket propulsion systems to control the flow of liquid oxygen and hydrogen.
- Cryogenic check valves are used to control the flow of coolants such as liquid nitrogen and liquid helium in refrigeration and cryogenic cooling systems.
- These valves are used to control the flow of cryogenic liquids in chemical and petrochemical processing plants.
- Cryogenic check valves are used to control the flow of natural gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), and other cryogenic liquids in oil and gas pipelines.
- They are used to control the flow of cryogenic liquids such as liquid nitrogen and carbon dioxide in food and beverage processing plants.
- They are used to control the flow of cryogenic liquids such as liquid nitrogen and liquid helium in the production and processing of metals and other materials.
- They are used to control the flow of cryogenic gases such as liquid Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, etc in the gas distribution and storage system.