Swing check valve
Middleeast valve is a fast-growing and well-known Swing check valve supplier in Bahrain. We supply to Sitra, Hidd, Mina Salman and Askar A swing check valve is a type of check valve that utilizes a disc that swings open and closed to allow or prevent the flow of fluid through a pipe. The disc is connected to a hinge and is normally held closed by a spring or a weighted lever. When fluid flows in the proper direction, it pushes the disc open and allows the fluid to flow through the valve. When the flow of fluid stops or reverses direction, the disc closes, preventing the flow of fluid in the opposite direction. This helps to protect equipment and maintain the proper flow of fluid through a system.
Middleeast valve is the greatest Swing check valve supplier in Bahrain. While manufacturing, we keep in mind the industrial standards and maintain the quality standards of the valves.
- Spring or weight
- Inlet and Outlet
- Gland packing
- Swing check valves have a relatively low pressure drop across the valve, which means that they do not significantly impede the flow of fluid.
- The design of a swing check valve is relatively simple, which makes it easy to manufacture, install, and maintain.
- Swing check valves can handle flow in either direction, which makes them suitable for use in systems where the flow direction may change.
- These valves are often made of durable materials such as cast iron, stainless steel, or bronze, which makes them resistant to wear and tear and able to withstand high-pressure applications.
- Swing check valves are relatively low-maintenance, and typically only require occasional lubrication and visual inspections.
- Swing check valves are relatively inexpensive, and are a cost-effective choice for many applications.
- They are easy to operate, and can be opened or closed manually by turning the handle or lever.
- Oil and Gas
- Water Treatment
- Chemical Industry
- Power Generation Industry
- Marine Industry
- Mining Industry
These are just a few examples, but Swing check valves can be used in a wide variety of other industries as well.
- A swing check valve can be installed downstream of a pump to prevent backflow and protect the pump from damage.
- They can be installed in a system to act as a pressure relief valve and prevent damage to equipment from excess pressure.
- Swing check valves can be used to control the flow of fluids in pipelines and prevent backflow, which can help to protect equipment and maintain the proper flow of fluid through a system.
- They can be used in gravity-fed systems to prevent backflow and control the flow of fluid.
- A swing check valve can be used to control the flow of fluid into and out of tanks, preventing backflow and protecting equipment.
- These swing check valves can be used in fire protection systems to control the flow of water and prevent backflow.
- These valves can be used in water supply systems to control the flow of water and prevent backflow.
- They can be used in steam systems to control the flow of steam and prevent backflow.
- Available Materials: WCB, WC6, LCC, LCB, WCC, SS304, SS316, CF8M, F51, F53, F55, Aluminium bronze, Cast Iron and Ductile Iron.
- Class: 150 to 2500
- Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN450
- Size: 1/2” to 24”
- Ends: Flanged, Buttweld, Socketweld, Threaded