Swing Check Valve
SWING CHECK VALVE SUPPLIER IN BAHRAIN
Middleeast valve is the topmost Swing check valve supplier in Bahrain. It is a type of check valve used in piping systems to allow the flow of fluid (liquid or gas) in one direction while preventing backflow in the opposite direction.
The primary function of a valve is to automatically control the direction of fluid flow within a pipeline. When fluid flows in the desired direction, the force of the fluid pushes the swinging disc away from the valve seat, allowing the fluid to pass through the valve. If there is a reversal of flow or backpressure occurs (i.e., fluid tries to flow in the opposite direction), the swinging disc swings back to its closed position, effectively blocking the flow and preventing backflow.
The working principle of a valve is relatively simple. It relies on the force of the flowing fluid to open the valve and the force of gravity to close it. When the fluid flows in the forward direction, it exerts pressure on the swinging disc, causing it to pivot away from the valve seat. This creates an unobstructed path for the fluid to pass through.
- Simple and robust design.
- Low pressure drop when fully open.
- Effective in preventing backflow.
- Can be installed in vertical or horizontal orientations.
- Chemical Industry
- Water control systems
- Petroleum Industry
- Oil Industry
- Available Materials: WCB, WC6, LCC, LCB, WCC, SS304, SS316, CF8M, F51, F53, F55, Aluminium bronze, Cast Iron and Ductile Iron.
- Class: 150 to 2500
- Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN450
- Size: 1/2” to 24”
- Ends: Flanged, Buttweld, Socketweld, Threaded