Double Flanged Butterfly Valve
DOUBLE FLANGED BUTTERFLY VALVE SUPPLIER IN MUSCAT
MiddleEast valve is a top Double Flanged Butterfly valve supplier in Muscat. These valves have a rotating circular disc that regulates the flow inside the valve body. They are unique due to the fact that it has flanges on both sides, which makes it simple to install and secure using bolts and nuts inside of a pipeline. They are also frequently employed in situations where rapid shut-off or throttling of flow is necessary.
These valves offer outstanding flow control capabilities operators can accurately control the flow rate by varying the angle of the disc within the valve, enabling both throttling and shut-off applications. Its level of control makes it a useful tool in systems where the accuracy of the flow rate is critical. Due to its simplicity, longevity, and ease of installation, they are generally dependable and effective option for many industrial operations.
- Space Efficiency
- Quick Operation
- Low Pressure Drop
- Less Maintenance
- Wide Range of Applications
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Petrochemical and Chemical Processing.
- Power Generation
- Marine and Shipbuilding
- Oil and Gas
- Mining and Mineral Processing
- Body Material: Cast Carbon steel (WCC, WCB, WC6), Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F31L, F91], DUPLEX STEEL and Super duplex Steel (F51,F53,F55) , Cast iron, Ductile Iron.
- Size – 1/2” – 48”
- Class: 150 to 300; PN 6 – PN 25
- Ends: Wafer, flanged, lug
- Operations: Lever operated, gear operated, pneumatic actuated and electric actuated.