Float Control Valve
Middleeast is a fast-growing and well known float control valve supplier in Bahrain. We also supply to Sitra, Hidd, Salman and Mina Salman. A control valve is a device that regulates the flow of a fluid (such as a liquid, gas, or steam) by opening, closing, or partially obstructing a passageway. Control valves are used to maintain a desired flow rate, pressure, temperature, or liquid level by automatically adjusting to changes in process conditions. They are commonly used in industrial and commercial applications such as chemical processing, power generation, oil and gas production. A float control valve is a type of valve that uses a float mechanism to regulate the flow of a liquid or gas. The float, which is typically made of a buoyant material such as plastic or metal, is connected to a lever or arm that controls the valve. As the liquid or gas level in a tank or other container changes, the float moves up or down, which in turn opens or closes the valve to maintain a consistent level. Float control valves are commonly used in industrial and commercial applications, such as water treatment systems, fuel storage tanks, etc.
Middleeast is the greatest float control valve supplier in Bahrain. While manufacturing, we keep in mind the industrial standards and maintain the quality standards of the valves.
- Lever or Arm
- Valve Stem
- Valve Seat
- Control Linkage
- The float mechanism allows for automatic control of the liquid or gas level, eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
- Float control valves are able to maintain very precise liquid or gas levels, making them suitable for applications where tight tolerances are required.
- The simple mechanical design of float control valves results in a high level of reliability and low maintenance requirements.
- Float control valves can be used in a wide range of applications and industries, such as water treatment systems, fuel storage tanks, etc.
- The float control valves have a wide range of flow rates that they can control.
- Float control valves are generally less expensive than other types of valves, such as motorized valves.
- Installation of the float control valves is relatively easy and straightforward.
- Float control valves are available in a variety of materials, such as plastic and metal, which makes them suitable for different types of fluids and environments.
- Water Treatment Plants
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Power Generation Plants
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Float control valves are used to control the flow of water in treatment systems, such as regulating the flow of water to a filter or maintaining the water level in a clarifier.
- Float control valves are used in fuel storage tanks to maintain a consistent liquid level and prevent overflow.
- These valves are used in chemical processing plants to control the flow of liquids and gases, such as in the regulation of reactor levels or the flow of feedstock to a process.
- They are used in power generation plants to control the flow of water or steam in boilers and other equipment.
- Are used in oil and gas production to control the flow of liquids and gases in production wells, separators, and other equipment.
- Float control valves are used in the control of the flow of fluids in various stages of the production process.
- They are used in the control of the flow of fluids in various stages of the production process, such as maintaining the level of liquids in tanks, controlling the flow of water and other fluids in the production process.
- These valves are used in marine industry for controlling the ballast water and bilge water.
- Float control valves are used in cooling towers, to control the water level and flow.