Jacketed Ball Valve
Middleeast Valve is the well known Jacketed ball valve supplier in Dubai . It supplies good quality valves to different industries all over the world. Jacketed valves are practically used, from performance monitoring and flow works to the monitoring and control of the flow of factors used for machine operation. Valve with a jacket. Ball valves known as “Jacketed ball valves” have a jacket-like covering around their bodies.
- The cavity filler’s availability.
- Full bore style.
- A jacket that is made of metal and welded to the valve’s body.
- For improved operation, use double sealing.
- Body design tested and used.
- Highly adjustable.
- Oil and Gas
- Food & Beverage
A ball valve is a closed valve that rotates a ball with a bore inside it to permit, restrict, and control the flow of liquids, gases, and vapours in a pipe system. The shaft that connects the ball to the operational and controlling mechanism that rotates the ball is mounted against two seats. The fluid is not allowed to pass through the valve when the cross-section of the bore is perpendicular to the area of the flow.
- They are lighter than gate valves,
- Gate or Globe valves lack the multi-designed flexibility, which reduces the number of valves required.
- These valves are produced in a variety of sizes and forms to allow for selection versatility.
- Low-pressure drop (flow is almost unrestricted)
- It is Time effective to operate
- Prone to blockages
- Struggling with long term throttling
- Not suitable for thicker media as sedimentation could occur and damage the valve disc & seat.
- Surge pressure could occur due to rapid closing and opening.
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Water Treatment
Middleeast Valve is the well known Jacketed ball valve supplier in Dubai . offering an extensive range of valves in numerous sizes, styles and designs.
Body: WCB, SS304, SS316, CF8, CF8M ,WCB, SS304, SS316, CF8, CF8M
Nominal Pressure: PN16 to PN64, Class150 to Class1500
End Connection: Flanged
Temperature: Up to to 120 Degree C.
Size: 1/2″ – 4″