Lug Butterfly Valve
Middleeast Valve is the foremost Lug butterfly valve supplier in Dubai. It supplies valves to Kalba ,UAE, Abu Dhabi .Lug-style butterfly valves are usually made of metal such as ductile iron or steel. On the valve flanges, they have threaded lugs with tapped holes for bolt connections.
End-of-line service is suitable for lug-style butterfly valves, however a blind flange is always advised. Based on the application and the flow media, the disc and seat materials should be chosen.
- Opening, closing, and controlling the flow are made simpler
- The pipeline can be installed or removed with ease thanks to the threaded holes.
- At the pipeline’s end, a lug butterfly valve can be used as a stopper and a tap for discharging.
- To centre is simpler.
- It works well as an end valve.
- If the temperature is high, it is less sensitive.
- Cooling water, air, gases, fire protection, etc.
- Slurry and similar services
- Vacuum service
- High-pressure and high-temperature water and steam services
- Compressed Air or Gas Applications
- Chemical industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Automobile industry
What is a Butterfly Valve?
A butterfly valve is a member of the family of quarter-turn, bi-directional, rotary motion valves used to stop, control, or start flow. In order to transition from the completely open to the fully closed position, quarter turn valves simply need to be rotated 90 degrees. They are also known as fast-acting valves for this reason.
The disc is rotated back to its original position, which is away from the flow in order to restart the flow. To regulate the flow, the valve can also be opened gradually.
Advantages of Butterfly Valve:
- Design is small & requires little room.
- Easy to install and operate
- Energy efficiency has improved.
- Good for on/off and throttling
- Good for slurries
- Large seating area
- Larger sizes are available.
Middleeast Valve is the foremost Lug butterfly valve supplier in Dubai offering an extensive range of valves in numerous sizes, styles and designs.
Material: CF8M, CF8, SS316, CF3M, WCB, SS304,F51, F53, 4A, 5A, 316L, Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel, Ductile Iron Lug Butterfly Valve, Cast Iron Lug Butterfly Valve, Duplex Steel Lug Butterfly Valve.
End Connection: Lug
Pressure: PN6 – PN25
Class : 150 to 600
Size Range: DN 2”-DN72”
Operation: lever operated, Hydraulic or electric actuated, pneumatic actuated, gear operated.