Angle Globe Valve
Middleeast Valve is the reputated Angle globe valve supplier in Dubai .Which Supplies High quality of valves to cites like Hatta , AI Dhaid. The sealing surface of the angle globe valve is flat or conical, the opening and closing parts are plug-shaped valve discs, and the flap moves linearly down the midline of the fluid. This Globe valve’s ends are at a 90-degree angle, and one 90-degree rotation is all that is needed to start the flow of fluid. They have a flow coefficient that is way lower than globe valves with an oblique design. They are used in pulsing flow applications because of their capacity to endure the slugging impact of this type of flow.
- Its sealing surface is made of fine steel, which has a long service life and is resistant to wear, corrosion, and leaks.
- It is very effective in preventing corrosion and friction.
- It can be put at the piping structure’s corner, saving 90° elbows and making operation simple.
- It is made of forged steel and exerts a strong fluid force on the disc while having strict internal and external sealing standards.
- When switching, it requires the least amount of driving effort.
- Marine Industry
- Piping Industry
- Petro chemical
A globe valve controls a pipeline’s flow. The movement of liquid or gas via a pipe is managed or stopped using it. The name “globe valve” refers to the spherical shape of the body, which is divided into two halves by an internal baffle. It is also known as throttle valves
It consists of a rotating disk-like component and a fixed ring seat inside of an usually spherical body. A disc or plug is used to cover the globe valve’s opening in the seat, which is located in the middle and parallel to the pipe.
- Excellent shutoff capability
- Throttling capability ranging from moderate to excellent stroke lengthening (compared to a gate valve)
- Available in y, z, and angle patterns, each with its own set of advantages.
- Seats are simple to machine or resurface.
- The valve can be used as a stop-check valve when the disc is not attached to the stem.
- Has excellent closure ability.
- Repair work is easy to repair as the seat and disc can be accessed from the valve top.
- Piping in small sizes.
- Plumbing sector.
- Provide flow control.
- Provide leak tightness.
- Pumps and compressors.
- Used as an emergency shutdown valve
Middleeast Valve is the reputated Angle globe valve supplier in Dubai offering an extensive range of valves in numerous sizes, styles and designs.
Body Material : Cast Iron , Cast steel , Ductile Iron, AISI SS 304,316,316L,317,317L
Size Range: 2 inches to 18 inches
Pressure : Class150 to Class1500, PN10 to PN64
Class Range: CLASS 150~ CLASS 2500
Ends: Flanged, Buttweld, Socket weld, Threaded
Operations: Handwheel operated,Gear Operated , Electric Actuated and Pneumatic Actuated.