Non Lubricated Plug Valve
Middleeast Valve is the well reputated manufacturing company of Non lubricated plug valve in UAE .Middleeast Valve supplies best quality of valves to Khor fakkan and Kalba. Non-Lubricated styles aren’t use grease for sealing. In order to achieve almost minimal leakage while the plug is closed, this design often clads or vulcanizes an elastomer onto the plug or body. Water and wastewater operations frequently use non-lubricated plug valves.
- Minimal maintenance due to few moving parts
- Can be used even after installation
- Quick opening and closing
- Minimum obstruction to the movement of liquid, air, or gas
- Available in a multi-port layout
- Chemical industry
- Chemical fertilizer
- Electric power industry
A plug valve can be rotated inside the valve body to control the flow of fluids and has a cylinder or cone shape. When a plug valve is open, one or more hollow channels are frequently positioned horizontally to facilitate easy flow through the valve.
The two port form with an open and closed state is the most popular kind of plug valve. The stem and handle are typically on top of the valve, and the two ports are often on opposite sides, with one tunnel connecting the inbound and outbound ports
Applications of a Plug Valve:
- Oil piping system
- High pressure & Extreme temperature flow systems
- Chemical servicing
- Corrosive substances processing
Advantages of a Plug Valve:
- Provide dependable leak-free service.
- Coated bushing provides the characteristics of face sealing.
- Simple to open and close (except for large dimensions).
- The use of many ports reduces the required valves and allows flow direction changes.
- There are fewer rotating components.
- Tight shut-off
Disadvantages of a Plug Valve:
- Experiences pressure drop due to reduced port pressure.
- Have the potential to be irritating.
- Incompatible with throttling applications.
- Larger valves require an actuator.
- More space is required.
Industries that use Plug Valves:
Plug valves are used in a variety of industries, including
- Oil and gas
- Power generation
- Wastewater treatment