Cryogenic Gate Valve
Middleeast is the largest and most renowned cryogenic gate valve supplier in Saudi Arabia. A cryogenic gate valve is a type of valve that is designed to operate at extremely low temperatures, typically in the range of -200 to -452 degrees Fahrenheit (-129 to -269 degrees Celsius). A gate valve is a type of valve that controls the flow of a fluid by opening or closing a gate or wedge-shaped barrier that is typically located within a pipe or a duct. The gate is raised or lowered by turning a handle or a wheel that is attached to a stem connected to the gate. When the gate is fully open, it is flush with the inside of the valve body and allows for maximum flow. When it is fully closed, the gate blocks the flow and stops it completely. Gate valves are typically used in applications where a full flow of fluid is needed, and the flow needs to be shut off quickly. These valves are used in cryogenic systems, such as those used in the storage and transport of liquefied gases like liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen, and liquid natural gas. Cryogenic gate valves are typically made of materials that have low thermal conductivity and are resistant to cold brittleness, such as stainless steel or aluminum. They are also designed with special features, such as insulation, to prevent heat transfer and freezing of the valve components.
Middleeast is the largest cryogenic gate valve supplier in Saudi Arabia. While manufacturing, we keep in mind the industrial standards and maintain the quality standards of the valves.
- Hand wheel
- Cryogenic gate valves are specifically designed to operate at extremely low temperatures, making them suitable for use in cryogenic systems.
- These valves have a tight seal that prevents leakage, even at low temperatures.
- They are typically made of materials that are resistant to extreme cold and corrosion, making them durable and long-lasting.
- They are easy to operate, with simple manual or powered mechanisms, such as a handle or wheel, that can be used to open or close the valve.
- These valves have a high flow capacity and can handle large volumes of fluid.
- Cryogenic gate valves are low maintenance, with few moving parts that can wear out or need replacement.
- Cryogenic gate valves provide a high level of safety, with insulation and tight seals that prevent the escape of gases and liquids at low temperatures.
- These valves are cost-effective, as they have fewer components than other types of valves, and they are also long-lasting which reduces the maintenance and replacement costs.
Industries which use them
- Aerospace Industry
- Energy Plants
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Industrial Gases
- Marine Industry
- Cryogenic gate valves are used to control the flow of cryogenic liquids in storage tanks, such as those used for liquefied natural gas (LNG) and liquid oxygen.
- These valves are used to control the flow of cryogenic liquids in pipelines, such as those used for the transport of LNG and other cryogenic fluids.
- They are used in transfer stations to control the flow of cryogenic liquids between storage tanks, pipelines, and other vessels.
- Cryogenic gate valves are used in cryogenic processing to control the flow of cryogenic fluids, such as liquid nitrogen, used for hardening, tempering, and other heat treatment processes.