3 Way Converging and Diverging Control Valve
Middleeast valve is the largest 3 way converging and diverging control valve supplier in Kuwait. We supply majorly to Shuaiba, Mina Abdullah. A 3-way control valve is a type of valve that can direct fluid flow in three different directions. It can be used in both converging and diverging applications, depending on the specific design and configuration of the valve. In a converging application, the valve directs fluid flow from two inlets into one outlet. In a diverging application, the valve directs fluid flow from one inlet into two outlets. These valves are commonly used in HVAC systems, industrial processes, and other applications where fluid flow needs to be controlled and directed in multiple directions.
Middleeast is the most famous largest 3 way converging and diverging control valve supplier in Kuwait. While manufacturing, we keep in mind the industrial standards and maintain the quality standards of the valves.
- Valve body
- Handle or Lever
- Mixing and Diverting
- Globe Style 3-way
- Rotary 3-way valves
- These valves allow for greater flexibility in directing fluid flow in multiple directions, which makes them useful in a wide range of applications.
- They are designed to provide precise and efficient control of fluid flow, which helps to optimize system performance and reduce energy costs.
- Are typically made of high-quality materials, such as metal or plastic, which makes them durable and able to withstand the pressure and temperature of the fluid flowing through them.
- They are designed for easy maintenance and cleaning, which makes them easy to keep in good working condition and prolongs their lifespan.
- They are often more cost-effective than other types of valves as they can be used in a variety of applications and can often be used as a replacement for multiple valves.
- Can be used to shut off flow in emergency situations, thus increasing the safety of the system.
- They can be used in both converging and diverging applications, which makes them highly versatile and capable of handling a wide range of fluid flow control tasks.
- Industries which use them
- Process Industries
- Water treatment Plants
- Automotive Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Marine Industries
- Power Generation Plants
- They are used in industrial processes to control the flow of fluids and gases, such as in the chemical, oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, food and beverage, and pharmaceuticals industries.
- These valves are used to control the flow of water in treatment plants, directing it to the appropriate treatment processes.
- These valves are mostly used in the automotive industry to control the flow of fluids such as oil, coolant, and air in engines and other systems.
- Are used in the pharmaceutical industry to control the flow of gases and liquids in order to ensure that the right amount of materials are used in the production process.
- They are used to control the flow of fluids and gases in order to optimize the performance of ships and boats.
- They are used in power generation plants to control the flow of fluids and gases in order to optimize the performance of the generators and boilers.
- These valves are used in mixing of two fluids and diverting them to another location.
- These valves are used in pneumatic systems to control the flow of compressed air.
- Available Materials: Ductile Iron, Cast iron, WCB,WCC, WC6, LCC, LCB, SS316, SS304, F51, F53, F55
- Class: 150 to 2500
- Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN450
- Size: ½” to 24”
- Medium: Air, Water, Chemical, Steam, Oil
- Operations: Electric Actuated and Pneumatic Actuated