Pneumatic Angle Control Valve
Middleeast valve is a leading and famous pneumatic angle control valve supplier in Iraq. A pneumatic angle control valve is a type of valve that uses compressed air to control the flow of a fluid (such as water or oil) through a pipe or other conduit. The valve uses a pneumatic actuator, which is powered by compressed air, to open or close a valve body. The valve body is typically a metal or plastic disc that rotates within the valve to control the flow of fluid. Angle control valves are commonly used in industrial and commercial settings to control the flow of fluids in pipelines and other systems.
Middleeast is the largest pneumatic angle control valve manufacturer in Iraq. While manufacturing, we keep in mind the industrial standards and maintain the quality standards of the valves.
- Valve Body
- Pneumatic Actuator
- Control Signal
- Air Supply
- Limit Switches
- Solenoid Valve
- Globe valves:
- Diaphragm valves
- Butterfly valves
- Ball valves
- Needle valves
- Poppet valves
- Piston valves
- These valves are easy to control and can be operated remotely, making them well suited for use in industrial and commercial settings.
- They can handle high flow rates, making them well suited for use in systems that require a large volume of fluid to be moved.
- They open and close quickly, making them well suited for use in systems where a fast response time is required.
- The valves are typically made of metal or plastic and are designed to withstand harsh industrial environments.
- These valves require minimal maintenance and are easy to repair.
- They are relatively inexpensive and easy to install, making them a cost-effective option for controlling fluid flow.
- These valves are versatile and can be used for controlling a wide range of fluids.
- They can be equipped with safety features such as limit switches to prevent over travel and protect the valve from damage.
Industries which use these valves
- Oil and gas industry
- Chemical industry
- Power generation
- Water treatment
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Automotive industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Mining industry
- These valves are used to control the flow of liquids, gases, and other materials in pipelines and other systems.
- They are used to control the pressure of fluids in pipelines and other systems.
- They are used to control the temperature of fluids in pipelines and other systems.
- These valves are used to control the level of fluids in tanks and other containers.
- They are also used to control the flow of fluids in mixing and blending systems.
- Are used to control the flow of water and chemicals in water treatment plants.
- These valves are used in industrial processes to control the flow of fluids and gases.
- They are used in pharmaceutical manufacturing processes to control the flow of chemicals and other materials.
- These valves are also used in automated systems to control the flow of fluids and gases.