Pneumatic Actuated Globe Valve
Middleeast Valve is the huge manufacturing company of Pneumatic actuated globe valve in Jeddah. Middleeast Valve supplies different types of valves to different cities Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
A Pneumatic actuated globe valve is created by combining a regular globe valve with a pneumatic actuator. Gas and compressed air are used to power it. A Pneumatic controlled globe valve is a device that converts compressed gas energy into mechanical motion
A pneumatic actuator is a device that transforms gas or compressed air into mechanical motion. It is sometimes referred to as air cylinders, pneumatic cylinders, and air actuators.
It is used as an automated control to reduce the amount of time that humans are required to interact with a system’s internal workings. This is particularly beneficial for automatic modulation and emergency shutdowns
- Good ability to switch off.
- Good flow regulation ability.
- The valve opening and closing stroke is shorter than the gate valve.
- Simple structure, convenient production and maintenanc
What is globe valve?
A globe valve controls a pipeline’s flow. The movement of liquid or gas via a pipe is managed or stopped using it. The name “globe valve” refers to the spherical shape of the body, which is divided into two halves by an internal baffle. It is also known as throttle valves
It consists of a rotating disk-like component and a fixed ring seat inside of an usually spherical body. A disc or plug is used to cover the globe valve’s opening in the seat, which is located in the middle and parallel to the pipe. The design of globe valves can accommodate flow in either
Advantages of a Globe Valve
- Excellent shutoff capability
- Throttling capability ranging from moderate to excellent stroke lengthening (compared to a gate valve).
- Has excellent closure ability.
- Repair work is easy to repair as the seat and disc can be accessed from the valve top.
Applications of a Globe Valve:
- Piping in small sizes.
- Plumbing sector.
- Provide flow control.
- Provide leak tightness.
- Pumps and compressors.
- Used as an emergency shutdown valve
Pneumatic Actuator details-
- Torque: 3 – 9000 nm
- Operating pressure: 8 Bar
- Port Connection: NPT1.4”
- Mounting Base: ISO5211
- Temperature: -20°C to +80°C