Pneumatic Actuated Globe Valve
Middleeast Valve is the huge manufacturing company of Pneumatic actuated globe valve in Jeddah. Middleeast Valve supplies different types of valves to different countries like Israel, Egypt, Kenya and Algeria. A Pneumatic actuated globe valve is created by combining a regular globe valve with a pneumatic actuator. Gas and compressed air are used to power it. A Pneumatic controlled globe valve is a device that converts compressed gas energy into mechanical motion.
- Double acting: This type of actuator uses pressurized air to move the valve stem in both the open and closed positions.
- Spring return: This type of actuator uses pressurized air to move the valve stem in the open position, and a spring to return the stem to the closed position when the air pressure is released.
- Rack and pinion: This type of actuator uses a linear motion to move the valve stem, which is converted into rotary motion by a rack and pinion mechanism.
- Vane type: This type of actuator uses a pivoting vane to move the valve stem.
- Diaphragm: This type of actuator uses a flexible diaphragm to move the valve stem.
- Scotch yoke: This type of actuator uses a reciprocating motion to move the valve stem.
- Remote control: Pneumatic actuators can be controlled remotely using pressurized air, which allows for easy and convenient operation of the valve.
- Fast response: Pneumatic actuators can respond quickly to changes in the control signal, which makes them suitable for applications where fast response is required.
- High forces: Pneumatic actuators can generate high forces, which allows them to operate valves that require a high torque to open or close.
- Precise control: Pneumatic actuators can provide precise control of the valve position, which is important in applications where precise flow control is required.
- Easy maintenance: Pneumatic actuators are relatively simple in design and easy to maintain, which makes them suitable for use in a wide range of applications.
- Safety: Pneumatic actuators are generally safer to use than other types of actuators, as they do not require electricity or other types of fuel to operate.
- Oil and gas
- Power generation
- Water and wastewater treatment
Pneumatic Actuator details-
- Torque: 3 – 9000 nm
- Operating pressure: 8 Bar
- Port Connection: NPT1.4”
- Mounting Base: ISO5211
- Temperature: -20°C to +80°C
Middleeast Valve is the huge manufacturing company of Pneumatic actuated globe valve in Jeddah offers a wide variety of valves of different sizes, styles, and designs to meet the needs of any application-
- Available materials: CF8M, CF8, SS316, CF8M, WCB, WC6, WCC, LCB, LCC, SS304, SS316, Cast Iron, Ductile iron
- Class: 150 to 2500
- Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN450
- Size: 1/2″ to 72″
- Ends: Flanged, Buttweld, Socketweld, Threaded, Wafer, Lug
- Operation: Pneumatic Actuated globe valve